CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am suppose to list seven weird , unusual , or fun facts about myself....here goes

I have been tagged by Kim Hollandsworth

1. I do not use my dryer for anything other than towels . I have to let all things air dry so they keep their shape and color.

2. I absolutely love to cook and try new recipes even if it calls for things I have never heard of.

3. I am a paranoid mom about my kids getting their clothing dirty and working on improving that but more paranoid with Payton than Deegan cause face it boys will be boys and that includes dirty play.

4. My mom and my daughter are my 2 best friends . I trust telling them everything , I do not hide woman hood from my daughter although I do not go into detail, but I believe in a complete and honest relationship with her.

5. I cannot believe I am going to admit this but I love the Disney channel(LOL)

6. I am a animal lover and if I was to ever win lottery I would open up on a huge land a place for all unwanted animals and keep them till I could find them a good home.

7. I am a Ebay aholic.

3 comments:

Paige Todd said...

LOL!!! I catch myself watching the Disney channel even when Laurel has left the room. I guess it's a mom thing!

Unknown said...

Travis keeps telling me I'm crazy for letting Carter watch the disney channel already since right now I have the option of watching what I want, but he doesn't know that while Carter spends the whole time staring at his foot and trying to figure out how it is attached to his body, I'm the one all about Mickey Mouse and Poo Bear..LOL

LeAnne Grissom said...

You never know someone to you read their blog (LOL). What's wrong with the Disney Channel I am 30 something and I love to watch it. Hug Payton and Deegan for me and have a great week.