CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Daddy is gone a work trip

Geez right when you think that it does not get any worse. Okay to beat it all my daughter still has ear infection and allergy problems , my son has a bad cold(hope it is not flu that my daughter had) and last night my husband told us he had to go to Mississippi for work. So needless to say my daughter is have bad TEMPER TANTRUM over this. My son is still to little to understand yet, but boy Payton is taking this hard. Better days to come. Please dont forget to pray for little ANDY. just click the right hand side that reads ANDY DUNN and go drop him and family a line or two . Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I just stopped by to see ya! I love to visit here, give us an update on your summer! You have a fabulous blog!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Sheila